We are SCORE Portland
Northwest Region Most Improved Chapter of the Year
The Oregon District Chapter of the Year
SCORE Portland is looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to serve in a wide variety of roles — from knowledgeable business mentors, to local community advocates, to volunteers who prefer to serve indirectly, by helping our chapter in supporting roles.
On this page you will find ways to volunteer at our chapter. If you would like to learn about providing services directly to clients, please visit:
We have many opportunities where your skills can help our chapter succeed. We are organized into a number of committees, and all of them can use your help.
We serve clients in, and we welcome volunteers from, all of Northwest Oregon. Using modern technologies, you can serve our chapter from wherever you are!
- Program Committee Chair
- Workshop Committee Co-Chair
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Co-Chair
- Vice Chair, Future Chapter Co Chairs
- Community Newsletter editor
- Partner Newsletter editor
- Community Outreach advocates
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- Diversity and Inclusion Community Event Coordinator
- Diversity and Inclusion Continuing Education Coordinator
Client Services Quality
- Handout Library Coordinator
- Handout Library Article editors
- Volunteer Continuing Education Coordinator
- Webinar hosts
Information Technology Committee
- IT Committee Co Chair