How I can help you
Adidas (current working at Adidas US headquarters in Portland, OR)
HR Manager for Heartbeat Sports and Global Basketball Business Units
PMC-Sierra 12/2010 – left in 2014 due to relocation to Portland, OR Sunnyvale, CA
Senior HR Manager / Staff HR Business Partner
- Serviced Enterprise Storage & Server Division as its strategic HR business major PMC sites including Sunnyvale, Allentown, Colorado Springs, Rochester, Roseville, Canada, India, Israel, Germany, and China.
- Major strategic assignments included organization design after the merge of business units within PMC (OEM Storage Group, Channel Server Group, Flash, Data Center), engineering job ladder improvement, coaching 3 new VPs for integration and team development strategies
- Managed and mentored HR peers and staffs on advanced HR business partnership.
Integrated Device Technology (IDT) 5/2006 – 11/2010 San Jose, CA
Senior HR Business Partner / OD Consultant
- Coached executives and business leaders in executive leadership, organizational development and capability improvement, leadership pipeline assessment, succession planning, employee relations, MA due diligence, team integration and assimilation post due diligence, annual performance review processes, compensation and meritocracy management, salary planning, top talent retention, and HR legal consulting.
- Selective Top Accomplishments:
- Multicultural and Organizational Assessment Skills: Delivered a comprehensive organizational assessment and people development plan for Japan and Korea market in response to the company’s vision and strategy change management
- High-Impact Executive Coaching: Coached new or underperforming executives to improve their leadership skills and organizational result: (Much of the revenue and growth was dependent on the individuals being coached and their performance improvements impacted shareholder’s values.)
- Organizational Development: Implemented a multifaceted OD program to manage assimilation and integration after MAs to transform the combined companies into a much higher performing organization.
- Employee Relation Management: Managed multiple difficult ER cases not only to solve the point problem at hand but to leverage incidents into broad interventions that improve performance and morale in the organization.
Intel Corp 3/2000 – 4/2006 Santa Clara, CA
Senior HR Business Partner (2004-2006)
- Delivered corporate strategic HR programs and services to CPU design groups in HR needs assessment, coaching, HR strategic roadmap planning, performance management, compensation management consultation, salary planning, management training, employee development, leadership capacity and pipeline development.
- Managed EEO/AAP plan; implemented diversity workforce plan.
- Specialized in cross-site effectiveness and teambuilding, matrix-reporting relationship management, two-in-a-box management, and cross-site workforce development.
Intel Corp 2000 - 2004 Santa Clara, CA
Organization Development & Training Manager, R&D and Manufacturing
- Established a strategic business partnership with senior management staff as internal OD manager in change management, training, team redesign, roles & responsibilities metrics development, performance management, workplace diversity program, and organizational restructuring projects.
- Developed a management/leadership core competency roadmap for strategic succession plan.
- Developed and deployed web-based manufacturing training systems and strategies to forecast, execute, and track training demands and constraints for new technology ramp-up.
Tong Yang Group 8/1996-5/1999 South Korea
Assistant Manager & OD and Training Consultant
- Designed and facilitated large systems change, corporate training in cross-cultural skills, globalization, leadership, communications, organizational dynamics, team building, change management, creativity, innovation, customer satisfaction, and service quality improvement.
- Led Training Consulting Division and contributed in achievement of 132% business accomplishments for serving internal clients and external customers including Seoul City Council, Motorola Korea, Korea Oracle, and Amway.
- Promoted to Assistant Manager after one-year contract as opposed to the Korean standard of three years.
Gifu Gujo-Hachiman Board of Education 9/1993-5/1995 Japan
Global Curriculum Developer for K-12 / Teacher
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Professional & Business Services
BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY (BYU)
- Marriott Business School - Joint MBA with emphasis on MOB (Master of Organizational Behaviors)
- MA in Instructional Design and Technology in Education
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK at New Paltz
- BA - Mass Communications